Faculty Job Opportunities
Has anyone ever said you should be a teacher?
This could be your chance!
Do you have experience in Medical Billing and Coding, Medical Assisting, Dental Assisting, Veterinary Assisting, or as a Pharmacy Technician? We are looking for professionals from those fields with the following general qualifications to join our faculty and pass their knowledge and skills on to our students:
- 3-5+ years work experience in the field
- Education and/or professional certification
- Availability for morning, afternoon, or evening classes
A Day in the Life of a Nursing AssistantJuly 28, 2017
Ross Medical in Saginaw Dental Assistant Instructor Spotlight: Kay RiffellJuly 19, 2017
Ross Medical in New Baltimore Dental Assistant Instructor Spotlight: Noreen BishoffJuly 14, 2017
Grand Rapids North Nursing Assistant Instructor Spotlight: Shelley KelleyFebruary 1, 2017
Ten Reasons to Teach at Ross:
- Earn extra income while polishing your skills.
- Bolster your resume and professional credentials with a teaching designation.
- We support professional certifications through organizations such as AMT, NHA, AAMA, AAPC, DANB, PTCB, etc.
- Reignite your professional passion by inspiring new leaders.
- Stay current with the latest industry technology and techniques.
- Improve your leadership and career advancement opportunities.
- Expand your technical knowledge, confidence, and presentation skills.
- Share practical, real-world experience and discover new techniques.
- Receive top-notch technical training.
- Support the profession that has brought you so much.